Last week was Allie's second birthday. Can you believe it? Our baby girl is TWO!! She was so so so excited about her party. She talked about it for weeks and was so cute at the actual event. I unfortunately did not get any pictures of her....I know how horrible is that? I was busy taking care of everything that my camera sat on the bar untouched the whole time...:( Anyway, I was just thinking about how blessed we are to have such fantastic kids. Have a great night...er...morning...I better go to bed, yikes!
"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord."
Psalm 127:3a
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
my daughter will be two on the 19th - in a few weeks! - and i am going through some serious denial =) she can't be TWO already...wasn't she just born?! (on no, wait, that was my son - over 6 months ago!) your comment about being too busy to take pictures is a good reminder to me to make sure i assign someone else that job at her upcoming party ;)
Post a Comment