Have you seen the modern remake of Freaky Friday? There is a part where the mom takes the door off of her daughter's room. That is kind of like the internet.
After my post about the backlinks I did some more research...thanks Pops...and found out that any website you visit can identify you using your IP address and will "know" you when you re-visit the site. Basically there is no privacy online. Depending on the site provider, and the information that is registered under your IP address, the website manager can know LOTS about the people that visit their site and there is not really anything to conceal that information...except maybe to use a library computer and not log on to anything!
I've been thinking about all of this and it really reminds me of not having a bedroom door! "Hey there how's it goin'...nice PJs!"
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's how I found you! I have a secret tracker on my blog that tells me who came to see me today. Otherwise I would have never found you!
so we need to talk about that...I want to know how to get one of these secret trackers :)
Post a Comment