Thursday, November 15, 2007

My funny kids




I love these pictures. They show the real Will and Allie.

Will has started saying the funniest things...not that he has ever not said funny things, but lately, he has begun responding to questions in hilarious complete sentences. I asked him a yes/no question today and he said,"yes, I did." A little while later I said, "hey Will, would you go get me the cream...for changing Allie's diaper?" He said,"yes, I will." It doesn't sound nearly as funny reading it as when he says it...he says, yes, with an upward inflection and then I will or I didn't or I whatever with a matter of fact upward then downward inflection that makes me crack up!

Allie is getting her two front teeth...both at the same time...not too fun for me, and I am sure she doesn't enjoy it much, either. She looks so old! I almost started to cry today when she smiled at me and I saw a 3 year old instead of my baby girl. She has also gotten such a little personality. Yesterday we went to the doctor, and no one would even be near her, and she would start crying...my own little drama queen! The doctor would take a step toward her and she'd turn on the water works. The nurse came over to give her shots and as soon as she looked at Allie, there she went again...totally all out bawling.

OK, that's my little piece of today...including pictures!

Enjoy and goodnight!

No comments: