




God has abundantly blessed us. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. I think about the blessings in our lives and thank God for them daily, but Thanksgiving makes me dwell on all the blessings we live with daily, that I don't always think about. We have two perfect children...they are smart, healthy, beautiful, and hilariously funny! Many days, I thank God for them, but don't really stop to think about just how lucky we are. We have a house with plenty of room for all of our stuff...and for the activities we enjoy. We have food on our table every day, even when there is "nothing to eat". Our families are close and are willing to watch Will and Allie so the we can have a break...even overnight breaks from time to time...how great is that?!!
Every time I complain about our family, or our kids or our house...I should think about how lucky we really are...before whining about what's annoying me this time...Thank you Lord for everything we have. Thank you for giving us so much that we are able to share with people who need. Every month when I see the withdrawal, I am thankful that we are able to help someone else with the abundance God provided.
No comments:
Post a Comment