I got a haircut today. I really like it! It is shorter than I usually go, but it makes me feel pretty :) Here are a couple of pictures of my new do.
In child news: doctor's office + 2 year old = trouble...I had to go the Dr today...UTI...yuck, but I thought no big deal, just go, give the sample, get the prescription, go home....nope. I had to wait for 45 minutes, then I talked to the physician's assistant, she wrote the prescription...then we had to wait again at the lab...how long should it take to give someone a cup and point to the bathroom...seriously!!! A bunch of people in front of me had blood work, etc, so that took a while. The whole time we are waiting Will is wreaking havoc. In the lobby waiting room he decided it would be a great idea to run around in the hall by the elevators. He almost got on the elevator once, and then when the running wasn't fun anymore, he bounced from chair to chair, and took Kleenex and pamphlets from the little end tables. If I reprimanded him, he just laughed and kept on....grrrr...I even spanked him a couple of times...no such luck. In the lab waiting room there was a water cooler...yeah, just great. Thankfully, he just stuck his fingers in the nasty water in the bottom reservoir, and didn't try to get any from the bottle itself. Instead, he decided to crawl...hands and knees crawling...from one corner of the room to the other. Then tap the water bottles, jump in the chairs and try to run away. He actually succeeded once, and I had to chase him down the hall and around the corner...he was just laughing the whole time...a hilarious game. Now, mind you, I am carrying Allie and the diaper bag, and our coats, and my purse and the papers from the nurse during all of this. Yeah, I was a little less than patient by the time we got to the car. We had a good spanking and a better talking to as we left the parking garage. When we got home, I scheduled my yearly physical and a baby-sitter for that day...see I learn! :)
Enough ranting about my little terror...I am off to pizza, wine and a movie with my dearest.
Oh, I have decided to add a Jane Austen quote of the day...until I get tired of her and move on to someone else's quote of the day. Today's quote is:
"Happiness in marriage is entirely a matter of chance." Charlotte Lucas Pride and Prejudice
No comments:
Post a Comment