I have continued my study on God's will. What is God's will?
Romans 12:2 summed it up pretty well.
"...that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect."
After doing more study, I think prayer with "if it is Your will" in it is totally appropriate. That which is good and acceptable and perfect is a lot of things, but I am going to have to make decisions between two things (or many things) that are totally in God's will, but may take my life in different directions. I need to pray that my life continues in the direction God would have me go. Praying that God's will be done is very necessary for someone like me who would agonize over one decision for weeks if I had to make it alone. Knowing that I have God's help deciding what is best takes the stress and pressure off of me. As long as I am in an active prayer life with Him, my decisions should be in His will. I need to make sure that my motives are to please, serve and glorify God. Other than that, I think the team effort is a much better way to go.
Now how's that for a concise post!?
In other news. I am going CRAZY!!! Today has not been too good, and it is only 10:16 AM. I have given Will two spankings, given Grace several talking to's, and have taken away three toys for lack of sharing. They woke up Allie and almost woke up Ava by running and yelling down the hall. AHHH. I pray for God's strength
Ps. 29:11
The Lord will give strength to His people; The Lord will bless His people with peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment