Friday, February 8, 2008

A funny thing happened...

Wednesday I was trying to be a good mom and let Will and Allie help me with the laundry. I usually put the clothes on the door of the dryer and they push them in. Well somehow one of them put a poopy diaper into the dryer with all of the clean clothes. We had to leave to go to church, so I just started the clothes and ran out the door. When I was loading kids into the car I noticed a funny smell, but didn't think anything of it. Yesterday I started taking clothes out of the dryer and there was the poopy diaper! SO...Today I get to wash out the dryer and re-wash the clothes, hip hip hooray! No problem, just funny!

1 comment:

Christi Malunowe said...

That is too funny!!!! Doesn't it seem as a mom you always have to re-do everything or do it twice!