ok, so my sister-in-law, Emily, tagged me...
So, here are the rules:
(1) Link to the person that tagged you.
(2) Post the rules on your blog.
(3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
(4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
(5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Here are my non-important things/habits/quirks -
1.I make lists for everything...I mean everything!
2.I cook most everything from scratch :)
3.I talk A LOT
4.I prefer to read books all in one sitting. I would rather not sleep than have to stop reading and pick up another day.
5.It bugs me when I don't have a plan for what is going on...and well in advance...I am so NOT spontaneous!
6.I rarely finish beverages. At the end of the day you will find at least one cup of coffee, water, etc from that morning. Most of the time the hot beverages are stone cold but sitting in the microwave (having been re-heated 8 times that day!)
I only have one person to tag, so Maren...you're it! (Christi...you should start your blog so I can tag you :) )
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment