MISSING: my motivation
Last seen - oh long LONG ago
So I know I have been out of the blogosphere for quite a while, but today I decided to get with it and post an entry.
There has been a lot happening around here. Will started Kindergarten, we are moving soon, Josh has his own firm with an associate from his old job, Allie and I are doing pre-k at home to go with her 2 days a week that she is gone to day school, and I am still working on grad school...slowly but surely.
I have been really having a hard time getting motivated to do much of anything, so this weekend is the start of energetic me...working out, cleaning house, sewing projects...watch out!
Here are a few pictures to fill the bloggy gap from previous post until now :)







2 comments:
Yay! I was getting tired of corndogs. ;) Where are you moving?
just a little way into town...closer to Will's school.
Post a Comment