Tuesday, October 5, 2010

fall

It is fall here and the days are gorgeous!  My rose bushes are blooming like crazy, the leaves are starting to turn, and the air feels clear, clean, and crisp.

I am still in a motivation rut and can't get myself to get excited about doing much of anything...I think part of it is the impending move.  I don't want to get started on anything that I can't finish in a few hours because I have to keep everything picked up until we move, but there is no "home" for projects.  I also need more sleep...I have gotten in a bad habit of taking Will to school and then coming home and taking a long nap...then I can't go to sleep at night and the vicious cycle begins again...so no more naps :/

I am going to pack up the office this week and get laundry finished.  I think that will be a great accomplishment and will make me feel a little better about my never-ending "to do" list!


My study goals for this week are to begin a study on joy and continue the Frazzled Female study...I don't think I am so much frazzled as a mix between depressed and lethargic....but it has been a pretty good study so far.  I had done it before, but started it up again with a friend, so I am finding new things that I didn't see last time.

OK, so blah blah blah...no more moaning and groaning...let's get on with living the abundant life that I have been missing lately!!  Seize the day!

1 comment:

Ariana said...

Knitting is a very tidy project and very portable! Hats for the kiddos? I'm with you on the motivation part. I have enough trouble just getting dinner on the table and the dishes not sitting for days on end!