Friday, January 8, 2010

2010 Fun

I especially like the new year because my "crafting budget" significantly increases...from zero to whatever I get from my Birthday (which is in Dec.) and Christmas :)
Here are my newly acquired goodies!!
























Now I did make a New Year's resolution to finish all of the projects I have begun BEFORE starting any new ones...so...I better get crackin' so I can play with my new toys!

To finish:
finish quilting our quilt
finish quilting Jamie's quilt
living room wall art - (I may have changed my mind about making this)
art hangers for Allie's room
my stocking
wedding album
2 baby albums
Cory's quilt
2 rag rugs
dishtowel #2
Christmas wall hanging

Not too terrible...but I have a way to go, huh? How do you organize your projects? Are you as project ADD as me?!

Oh, I also got my hair cut and I bought some super cute boots...although I have to exchange them...they're a little too big. :( Neither of these pictures are too good...I cut the messy house out of the background of the boot picture and the lighting was especially terrible in the haircut pic...oh well..



4 comments:

The Foshee's said...

I love your boots.

Ariana said...

I keep my yarn crafts on Ravelry.com and the other things I keep on 'virtual sticky notes' on my computer found here: http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk/stickies/
I'm totally ADD about crafting too! Love the short hair. I am headed in for a chop soon too. It's nearly to the middle of my back! I am trying not to covet your green fabric stash. What will it become?! Will there be pictures?! I am just all a flutter! Did Jamie tell you she came to visit? It was so fun!

Unknown said...

Cute hair and boots!!! I like them both a lot. I like your new goodies...so much crafting so little free time!

Christi Malunowe said...

I like your boots too! Yea I have made a list of all the stuff I would like to get done around the house before the baby comes and it just gets harder and harder to stay on top of it and get things done!