




Will and Allie call Halloween, Halloweening...not sure why. Here are pictures of Buzz Lightyear and the "stand-up" tree...Woody and Hello Kitty showed up for the fun, and so did Ms. Frizzle, but I think she would not be too pleased if I posted her picture...so maybe another time :)
Buzz decided that Woody really needed to lead a staff meeting, like in the movie...so we lined up the toys to listen at the meeting. :)
Allie is a "stand up" tree because of this conversation:
Me: "Do you want to be a fall tree, with red and brown and yellow and orange leaves, or do you just want green leaves?"
Allie: "NO! I want to be a stand-up tree."
Me: "No, Allie, do you want to be a fall tree with red and brown and yellow and orange leaves, or do you just want green leaves?"
Allie: "NO! I want to be a stand up tree."
Me: (just getting it)"Oh, you wouldn't really fall down, you would just have leaves the color of fall, the season."
Allie: "No, I just want to have green leaves, a stand-up tree"
No comments:
Post a Comment