
Wow! I have such a great family! I was floored when my friends surprised me for my birthday, but then Josh had planned a surprise party for me, as well! It was a lot of fun. Our families came over and brought dinner, then they watched our kids for two nights!!! woohoo!! That was amazing! We slept in until noon and spent the weekend talking and having this thing called quality time...have you heard of it? I had heard it was great, but now I can tell you for sure, it really is! After the party on Friday night, we rented a movie and stayed up talking really late. Saturday we both slept until noon, and then hung out and talked until we had to leave for the Mav's game...yep...the Mav's game!!! So cool! We went to a great steak place and then walked over to the game. It was an exciting game...I wasn't too sure there toward the end if they were going to pull through, but they did, so a win made the game even better! Then we slept in until about 10 and had a leisurely morning on Sunday! Such a fun birthday.
1 comment:
I was so excited to check your blog today and see more pics!! I love when there are new things to read and look at!!
Post a Comment