Monday, April 13, 2009

Twas the night before Easter...






I was reading blogs and saw this cute idea for Easter baskets. I couldn't find Allie's anyway and the only thing I had to buy was interfacing...sooooo...I made some. They turned out so well that I decided instead of spending money on new Easter clothes for Will, I could spend $3 on a package of hook closures and a zipper and make him some shorts to match his basket. Needless to say, my house is suffering a bit, but I was/am a happy crafter, seeing as I haven't actually touched a sewing machine for any length of time since Christmas. Sewing = happy me :)

2 comments:

Ariana said...

Those ARE cute. Hmm. My sewing machine is much neglected these days.

The Foshee's said...

The shorts turned out so cute. I am glad they fit! I also love the easter baskets. I need to come over and sew with you some soon!!!