Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas goings on

This Christmas was so fun. Will and Allie were so excited, and they are starting to really understand why we celebrate Christmas. We started talking this year about the fact that Christmas is celebrating Jesus' birthday, but the really important part about that is that He was born so that He could die and rise up from the grave so that we can have life eternal. That is a mind blower for little kids, I am sure, but the more we talk about it, the easier it will be to understand in time. Our Christmas was full of activity, family, food, fun, projects...it was wonderful.

I wanted to post some pictures of our holiday, but I will divide them into separate groups...here is group 1: decorations...I was so excited about this way to display our cards. I thought I was so clever, but then realized later that I had read about a similar idea in Martha Stewart Living...oh well...it is still a fun idea, and I will be doing it again next year. Our tree was lovely this year. The kids had a great time decorating :)


No comments: