Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Free Stuff

I love the idea of free...and this is the place for free. I know the post is late, but a lot of the giveaways are through Friday...so check it out anyway.

Here is a cool one for the photog. in all of us...

I will post about any that are not ending today...tomorrow...serves me right for procrastinating... :(

Well, there are lots of giveaways that don't end until the end of the week...check out Sew Mama Sew for all of the sites. There are lots of great ones.

2 comments:

Nystral Djo said...

hi, just wanted to get back to you about the comment you left on my blog for the headband giveaway at blog.hestermania.com. the headbands are made to fit an adult head, not a child's. i tried one on my daughter (she will be 2 in a few weeks) and the headband is a couple inches too big. if you'd like some for your daughter, i'd be happy to make them for you. i could even send you a picture of my fabric and you can pick out what you want (or send me some of your own). i'm still working on pricing but it will be something reasonable and will most likely include shipping. let me know if you're interested - i'm excited to get an etsy shop going with stuff like this! ;)

Jess said...

I read your comment about your husband making you an ornament...well lately I can't go into a craft store without my husband. Last night I said I'd just run in, and he did a big sad sigh, so we all trucked in and I spent more money with him there then if I'd been alone!