
Tuesday night we decided to go to a Ranger's game. Josh had gotten tickets from the firm...ones no one wanted to use. He was going to trade them in for a different night, but I suggested that we just hop in the car and meet him there. This was Will's first game that he remembers and was a blast!
Allie had a great time, too. Will and I went to the bathroom and Allie sat in her seat beside Josh and watched the game the whole time we were gone. She clapped and cheered every time a player was up to bat...no matter the team!
The seats we had were right behind the other team's dugout and the third baseman threw Will a game ball after the 5th inning!!! He was so excited. Josh put the ball in his pocket after Will dropped it into the row in front of us, and told Will he could play with it after we got home. About 5 minutes later, Will was trying to get past me into the isle. I asked him what he was doing. He said, "I'm going home to play with my baseball!" So cute :)
2 comments:
That is great. It is so fun to listen to what kids come up with!! Im glad you put up pics!
Love that kid!
Post a Comment